Are You Spending Too Much Time Managing Social Media?
The growing impact of social media can no longer be ignored by your medical practice and doesn’t need to be a time-consuming, painful aspect of your marketing strategy.
CT Agency specializes in helping medical practices reach new patients and generate new revenue. We understand the patient care journey and the unique ways to attract patients to your practice.
We focus on social media marketing for plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, med spas, dermatologists, dentists, and similar specialty medical practices.
Why is Social Media Important to My Medical Practice?
Social media is an increasingly important part of a medical practice’s marketing strategy. Social media is best used to:
- Create opportunities to generate new patients
- Engage with past and prospective patients to keep your practice top-of-mind
- Develop insights about your client base
Engaging with past patients keeps your practice relevant and generates repeat business. Publishing posts on a consistent schedule and showing patient results and reviews present “social proof” to prospects. It also nurtures the consideration of former patients. Our experts can design and execute an end-to-end social media strategy tailored to your unique practice goals that match your brand aesthetically and strategically.
The bottom line is that we bring more patients into your practice.
Hire an Aesthetic Influencer
- Influencer marketing refers to companies working with different individuals with a targeted following on various media channels to promote their goods, services, or business. Increasingly, medspas, plastic surgeons, and all other medical specialties are utilizing aesthetic influencers with a base directed towards cosmetic and beauty services to promote popular services like Botox, fillers, lasers, CoolSculpting, Emsculpt, and more.
- If your medical practice hasn’t started to take advantage of influencer marketing, you are missing out. As more and more patients are drawn to social media to find medical providers, it is more crucial than ever that your brand strategy implements social strategies that promote your practice.
- Moreover, more patients are looking to “influencers,” or those with a large following, to choose their providers. Properly collaborating with the CT Agency's Aesthetic Talent can make a massive difference in both your following and the amount of patient acquisition your practice sees.