One of the best ways to catch someone’s eye is by standing apart from competition.
Today, social media has become one of the most vital components for a businesses brand identity, customer acquisition, customer loyalty, and a means to converse directly with your customers ultimately creating a powerful affinity for your brand. Our brand development process starts from day 1 of working together, but continuously evolves as we learn more about your audience and what is working and what isn’t working. We customize each project and design to grow.
Brand identity represents what your brand says, what your values are, how you communicate your product, and what you want people to feel when they interact with your product. Your product leaves an impression on your customers long after you've made the sale. Brand identity is the process of shaping that impression
HOW CTA helps you create a well-developed brand identity:
Create or Re-define the “Face” of your business
- What people see and recall nonverbally is essential to creating a memorable connection with your clients with the ultimate goal of creating customer loyalty. These days, social media (particularly Instagram) is the major face of the brand. A logo is a part of that visual dimension, but the logo is simply a little view of the entire brand. Thus, we will work with you to develop and/or redefine this visual dimension of your brand. We will work with you and your team to develop a consistent color palette and a specific energy and mood that best represents your brand.
Credibility and Trust
- Create credibility and trust through your brand identity. A brand that is consistent over time develops credibility among its competitors and trust among its customers. We will define how we will create this trust and credibility by creating a strategy and posting pattern that will help you better connect with your customers.
- People love stories. More accurately, people love stories that move them (emotionally and to action). A strong brand identity can establish an emotional connection with consumers, which can be a solid foundation for building a lasting relationship with a brand.
Define your company’s Mission
- When you create an identity for your brand, you’re giving it something to stand for.
- We will help your business demonstrate its mission through your IG Bio and through your posts, which will create a story for your users and give your company a purpose.
Generate New Customers and Retain Existing Customers
- Once people become customers, we want to make sure your brand identity is strong enough to give your customers a sense of belonging. A good product generates customers, but a good brand (one with a face, trust, and mission) generates loyal customers.
- Monitor your brand to maintain its brand identity.